Residence At Vishal Khand
August 24, 2014
- Modernist Bungalow has been designed on straight lines and bold projections.
- The client had very simple approach towards his residential requirements.
- He wanted a simple house with lots of natural light and outdoor sitting spaces.
- Vastu has been given importance in the designing.
- This residence, is truly an example of modern architecture, that abides to the ideals.
- Its fundamentals are clean and simple.
- An array of openings placed throughout the facade; calling attention to the beauty found in straight line geometry. Large windows provide interior spaces with ample natural light and modernist trademark.
- The design features of wooden cladding in the front facade, gives a raw and natural look distinguishing from the solid designs.
- PERGOLA, is a lovely combination of open and shaded space. It provides a cool and secluded spot to enjoy the outdoor environment; thus softens the transition between indoor and outdoor spaces.
- The residences designed by us are not just physical spaces but habitats where families and individuals can nurture and grow in positive environment.
- We spend great amount of time in understanding the lifestyles, choices and preferences of the clients.
- We create homes that reflects their personality, identity, functionality and flexibility; these are some of the many aspects that we focus while designing the residences.
We are so glad that you choose M.I projects for your new residence.